How to Pay Your Metrobank Credit Card Bill Online in 6 Easy Steps
If you’re a Metrobank credit card holder, chances are you’re always on the lookout for ways to make paying your credit card bill more convenient. After all, who wants to waste time falling in line at the bank or going to the post office when you could be doing something else? The good news is that there’s now an easier way to pay your Metrobank credit card bill – and that’s by doing it online! Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do just that.
1. Go to www.metrobankcard.com and log in to your account using your User ID and Password.
2. Once you’re logged in, go to the “Payments/Load” tab and select “Credit Card Bill Payment.”
3. Enter the amount you want to pay in the “Amount” field and select “Metrobank Credit Cards” from the drop-down menu under “Account.”
4. Enter your 16-digit Metrobank credit card number in the “Card Number” field and click on the “Submit” button.
5. On the next page, review the details of your payment and click on the “Confirm Payment” button.
6. That’s it! You will then be redirected to a confirmation page telling you that your payment has been processed successfully.
Paying your Metrobank credit card bill doesn’t have to be a hassle anymore – now that you know how to do it online, you can save yourself time and effort by completing your payments in just a few clicks! Follow the steps outlined above next time you need to make a payment, and you’ll be done before you know it.